Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hydro Wednesday

How can you not be happy on a beautiful day like today?  I'm not sure what happened this morning but I woke up and I just felt great.  Maybe even a little hyperactive.  All a little strange really.  I reinforced the hyper with a little caffeine and I think that the proper adjective for me this afternoon is 'bouncy'.  Not that I'm jumping around the office this afternoon (still a little while before the femurs will like that), but I was jumping around the pool this morning.  I had a good session today and spent an extra half hour in the pool literally jumping around.  I'm wondering if the muscles will ache a little tomorrow.  It will be a good ache, so I'll accept it gratefully! (Well there may be minor whinging if it's really bad but in a positive and amazed way!)

It's starting to feel like the more I do, the more I can do.  I've never felt like that before.  It was always the more I do, the more I have to figure out what I can not do to balance it out.  I'm sure that at some point there will be a wall that I will fly into head first and I find what my new limits are.  They are moving so quickly at the moment, I'm not really keeping up with them which is why it seems like I can keep going forever at the moment.

I'm at work at the moment, having a little afternoon break while my printer goes to work.  It's been a good day here too.  I'm slowly starting to take on more work and getting on top of the handover from the previous person looking after a lot of it.  It has been a big week so far and I'm just half way through.  I'm likely to have a few more big days this week and I'm actually ready for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment