Thursday, July 21, 2011

I really want a bath!

I'm just not sure that it would be the best idea.  I don't have anyone here to help fish me out if I get stuck at the moment.  I'm not even sure if I could sit in it at the moment.  It's a bit shorter than I'd like - so it's probably not worth the hassle even if I could get out.

American Standard 2848.100.WRW 28-Inch by 48-Inch Walk-In Bath Whirlpool System, Right Side Drain, White
I saw one of these walk-in bath tubs in the TV guide when I was in the hospital and am dreaming about it right now. Amazon has them and they aren't cheap:  American Standard 2848.100.WRW 28-Inch by 48-Inch Walk-In Bath Whirlpool System, Right Side Drain, White


I think I could find a pretty awesome jacuzzi for that.  It's not really in the budget but I can dream!



I'm going to the pool tomorrow so that will have to do.  It's not the same though.

[Edit] I realised about 3 hours after I posted this that it was actually the 100th post of this blog.  The 100th post really should have been reserved for something insightful, thought provoking and just awesome.  Oh well...  Maybe for the 1000th post?  Maybe I can get one in a little earlier and make 250 the next big milestone!

No comments:

Post a Comment