Monday, August 29, 2011

Caffeine Sensitivity

WHAT?!?  How did that happen??

I had a coffee yesterday afternoon at my sister's kitchen tea and I had a really restless night last night.  I don't understand where the girl that went out in the evening and drank 5 flat whites and went home to bed. I know that was some years ago now and I don't drink as much coffee as I used to but, c'mon, it was 4 o'clock - not even dark!

Though most of today was in a little bit of a lack of sleep haze, I felt good.  I saw Reese first up this morning for physio and my body did quite well considering the demands that I put on it over the weekend. My muscles turned out being no where near as tight as what I thought they'd be and there were actually a few parts of today's session that felt relaxing.  (Note:  Only a few! Sounds a little crazy I know.  Maybe I was too tired to feel pain!  No, really, some of my lower body muscles are starting to behave normally, it really is amazing)  I have a new exercise to add to the plan.  I love the new challenges.  This one could be a little bit interesting 

I came home and played with Jack for a while.  I still love the little guy.  He smelt a bit like dog today which I wasn't overly enamoured with but he is a dog and this will happen from time to time.  I played for an hour before I came home.  Not all of his family is home yet so I still get to visit so that he isn't alone too much.  He's taken to help me stretch and move and expects me to follow him around.  If I don't, he'll sit and look at me like he's waiting for me.  I guess he has decided to be a part of my rehabilitation programme.  You don't say no to a little face like that spurring you on!

I'm getting a little bit of work done tonight so tomorrow isn't as busy a day.  It will likely to be a big one since I have a lot to catch up on from last week so anything I can do now will take the pressure off a little bit.  I don't exactly know what happened but somehow I got behind in a few things.  I'll be back in bed in a couple of hours and relaxed and ready for tomorrow.  


No comments:

Post a Comment