Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hey, I think that my blog Has MADE IT!!

I have recently received my very first SPAM COMMENTS!!

The spammers are praying for my recovery and if it doesn't go well they'll apparently help me out with a lawsuit with a click the link for all my visitors to help them out as well.  Isn't that nice of them.  They had gone to the trouble to create a blog with lots of information to scare the beejezus out of anyone considering hip resurfacing and MOM implants on one hand and the offer of legal help on the other.

Now obviously my blog does not support these scare tactics and have deleted the comment.  I support McMinn's conclusion that the ASR was not a well designed device and it shouldn't be a reason for people not to consider MOM implants as well designed devices installed by excellent surgeons are long lasting and change lives.

I understand that some people have had horrible experiences with this surgery, though these are relatively few compared with the number that have successful outcomes in the longer term.  I feel for those that have had difficulties and wish them well with their revision surgeries and their futures.  I am sure that they have the information that they need to do what needs to be done without the ambulance chaser posts that my blog is attracting.  I am curious to know how they found me.

The novelty of spam comments has worn off now.  I don't want anymore, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment