Monday, June 27, 2011

Trigger Pointing Day

Just a quick note about my knotted glutes (ok I'm being a little more eloquent the other day) and the  adductors that were also *really* bad.    Trigger pointing at physio today hurt like hell but it was worth every single little moment where I wished that I had a leather strap to bite down on.  I felt l the most amazing kind of awesome walking out of there and the nice feeling has stayed with me throughout the day.  

I don't think that my husband could have handled inflicting that much pain to release those pesky muscles.  Only a true professional can do that!  (I know comments like that seem like an open invitation for comment but I'm tired, so please read only read it in the manner to which I mostly intended!)

2 comments:

  1. Ouch. Is Reese being mean. Good that you are also learning to self release muscles. Often when you do it yourself you can go a bit gentler and do it more often. All is ok as long as it feels good after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reese is never mean! I was in desperate need of help that day and he was my saviour :)

    ReplyDelete