Sunday, March 20, 2011

Illness Paranoia

I was actually a little rude today which I'd like to think is out of character.  I caught up with some friends of mine who I haven't seen for such a long time and things were going smashingly until one started to sniffle a little.  At that point, I was pretty much out of there.  I was asked if I could give her a lift home from the event which I normally wouldn't have an issue with at all, but instead responded with, I can't be in enclosed spaces with contagious germy people - I have major surgery in three weeks.  I'm not sure if I am just being overly precious as I really don't want to delay my date because I have a cold or flu.  My chosen surgeon is going on leave for easter, so I'm not sure how long I'd have to delay for if I don't make that April 8 date due to illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment