Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday's Hydro

Had a good time at the pool today.  I feel good after the session and I hope to be the same way tomorrow.  We cut out a few of the abductor exercises which I think has made a big difference to how I feel after the session.  I think that might be where I was overdoing it.  With that minor change, I should be able to take a few more steps forward strength wise.  I have three more sessions in the pool (instructed by one of my physios) and maybe another three on my own.  It's amazing to think that in as little as three months time, there is a strong possibility that the abductor exercises that are giving me so much grief now might well be easy.  Ok so, maybe it won't be 'easy' that soon, though they are going to be significantly easier due to a  normal or even near normal range of movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment