Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Indoor Pool is Closed

I've never been to the pool on the weekend before as I am normally there in the mornings during the week. It seems that the indoor pool is closed for kids and swimming lessons on the weekends which sucks!  I went over there this morning with hubby to show him what I have been up to and we didn't get to get in the pool.  The outside ones were open - but it was pouring rain, so really not the best plan for the day.  I should have realised that today wasn't the day to be doing this activity when I woke up, it was raining and I couldn't find my swimsuit.  It is just as well that I found this out now as I would have been pretty pissed post-op making the way over there to get in the pool to find out it wasn't open today.

Wonder if I can pretend to be a kid learning to swim?

No comments:

Post a Comment