Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lack of Motivation

Today was a day for a complete and utter lack of motivation.  I did manage to get to pilates today though the rest of the afternoon I did very little.  I totally corrupted my good influence :)  This either means that I have accepted that I can't control everything and have finally relaxed or I'm just tired.  Sometimes I over analyse things though today I won't - I'll enjoy the relax I had and take it at face value - I just must have needed it.

I started a course of antibiotics this afternoon and promptly fell asleep.  Hopefully after a few more good nights of sleep I will be able to completely kick the germs well in time for the final countdown until game day.

I've started to have a think about what I want to do that morning before we check in at 11am.  I can eat until seven, so I'll get my morning coffee which is a good start :)

With those happy thoughts of morning coffee, I am going to go back to dreamland.

Nine sleeps to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment