Monday, April 4, 2011

Early for Pre-op Appointment

I am in the Fourth Floor Surgery at Mater Private clinic waiting for the nurse to finish with her previous patient so that I can have my pre-op appointment.  I have my list of questions, though am still a little nervous as I'm really not sure what the answers will be (though I've done heaps of research I should have a fair idea - just not exact).  My big questions relate to getting bumped.  There shouldn't be any reason why I would get bumped, though there is still that fear that I might be.  I'm ready now and just want to get it over and done with.  I may change my mind in the few hours before or maybe as I'm trying to get to sleep the night before and have a few moments of uncertainty but I am sure that I won't cancel now.  I've been three days without meds as well as spent a lot of time prepping so I can't let that all go to waste.  I've still got twenty minutes to go so I might catch up on some reading on the discussion boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment