Monday, April 18, 2011

Waiting for PT

10 Days Post Op

My new regular activity is waiting for the Physio. In the mornings we go for an hour and the schedule isn't completely fixed, you just have to wait your turn. Patience isn't exactly my strong suit. To pass some time I thought I'd play around with a blogger app so you'll need to forgive iPhone typos and odd corrections.

I woke up early this morning with the fire alarm going off followed by a "don't panic we are sorting it out". There wasn't major panic but I did wonder how they would get us all of here if they had to given that you don't stay at the rehab ward for no reason. The pre-six alarm means that there are two nurses to deal with 14 patients on this floor so it could be interesting. I'm sure that there would be documented emergency procedures and people would come from other parts of the hospital. Curious though. Firetruck was here in what seemed like under a minute so I guess that factors into their emergency planning. It was nothing and we were advised of that much about five minutes later. It was probably just some idiot smoking in the toilets or something.

Apparently someone is coming to get me so will continue a bit later on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment